Three Chosen Kids + One Disaster after Another = a Saved Planet

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chapter 9

Z                              Chapter: 9
A
Y                                      Secrets reveled...for all of us
D
I
E


“So, I told you what I can do. Now what can you do?” I asked hopping back up on the counter.
“I have three I can do. I’ve been training myself with them for a while, but uh... ha one’s a little... risky.”
“And what does that mean?”
He cocked an eyebrow. “Oh come on! don’t keep me on a cliff hanger!! tell me!” I coaxed.
“Well the risky one, is the fact that I can control machines.”
“What kind of machines?”
That’s when he got the sly grin.
“transportation.”
And that’s when a grin crossed my own face.
“Ooh...I hope you haven’t used that Power to much.” I pointed out.  
“Just enough to know how to use it.”
Well that wasn’t very comforting. And I think he knew that. [he says he did, what a jerk!]
“Ok so what else can you do?”
“Let’s see... I can lock on to something in my head. Like an object, and if it moves, I’ll know how fast, where it’s going, well at least the general direction, and then when it stops I can give coordinates to it’s location.”
My jaw dropped.
“Your joking.”
Sav shook his head. Freaky.
“Ok what else?”
“Why should I tell you? It would be much more fun if I just let you find out.”
“Don’t be mean! that’s not nice.” I just happened to glance around the room and I noticed a shadow flicker. Shadows don’t flicker.
“Eavesdropper! get your butt out here.” I yelled at it.
Nothing happened.
Savrin looked around, seeing as I definitely wasn’t talking to him.
“Don’t make me get up! because if you do you’ll be sorry.” I warned.
Still nothing.
“Who the heck are you talking to?” Savrin asked.
I hopped off the counter and walked past him.
“Oh a friend of mine. haha! I don’t think that’s the right word.”
I said thoughtfully.
I pulled out an urica in my right hand and held my left one palm out. Igniting the bead of light, I slowly let it grow bigger. Pushing the shadow back.
“Zaydie are you ok? did you hit your head or something?” idiot.
I finally pushed the shadows back enough to get a form of a body.
“I told you this was a safe place from camera’s and bugs, however... this guy doesn’t give any thought on privacy.” I answered.
I gave the light one last energy burst and dissolved the shadow for good. At least for the time being.

I could hear the readiness of a sword, and my urica went up to his throat.
“don’t even try it.” I warned again, staring right into Kylun’s silver eyes.
Kylun held a different sword then the one he used to fight against me yesterday.
But he still looked the same. The same jacket thing with the tall collar, the same odd pants. The same hair style.
I then noticed the red band around his left arm. It was up at his bicep and it looked more like a bandage. but it was wide and covered a lot of skin.
“Cut yourself?” I asked. He immediately angled his arm away from me.
“No. I never get cuts.” he answered in his harsh tone.
I laughed.
“Except for that one.” I pulled down his collar to see the bandage I had placed there after our fight. “But if it’s not a cut... then what is it?”
“None of your business.” He snapped.
I lifted my urica up and away from him and placed it back in it’s sheath. Kylun made his sword disappear again.
“Savrin, this is Kylun. The ghost of the house. Or so the President says.” I introduced. We both took a few steps into the room and gathered in a circle.
“Ghost huh?” Sav asked. I could tell these guys weren’t going to hit it off very well.
“More or less. Wouldn’t have even known I was there if it wasn’t for her.” Kylun shot back with a steady stair.
“And I wonder how she knows about you to begin with.”
“Ok,” I stepped in between them and pushed them apart. “I happen to have a name. So use it. I’m not a dog.” I ordered with an equally determined gaze at both of them.
“I met Kylun the first night we were here. And then yesterday we had a stand off.” I explained to Savrin. His gaze snapped back to me.
“What do you mean by ’stand off’?”
“I mean we fought. In the simulation.”
He crossed his arms and stared at the two of us for a moment.
“Who won?”
“Oh um that would be me thank you very much. Now Kylun,” I turned to him. “Why are you always following me, and how much did you hear?”
“Enough.”
He heard the whole thing.
I noticed him touch the red band. I wonder what could possibly be under there.
“So you found out we’re freaks that’s great.” Sav muttered. I sighed.
“Kylun, what’s going on?”
Kylun’s sharp gaze landed on me. “What do you think?”
“Tell me what your hiding. Or I’ll have to do it the hard way. But I’ll still figure it out.” I stated with my arms on my hips.
“She really will. So I suggest you listen to her.” Sav warned.
“I don’t have to tell you anything. It’s my business, not yours and you don’t need to know.” He started to walk off. I whipped out my urica and cut the red band around his arm. It fluttered to the ground and I grabbed his arm. Jerking it around I saw another Mark.
The same one that Sav and I had.
Only this one had a key in the middle.

Well you can imagine how mad Kylun was after that.
He pulled out something from thin air and sooner then I could blink, I was starring down the barrel of a gun.
Lord Creator. Guard me now, and don’t let me fall. Give me the strength and the wits Lord. Please! Don’t leave me.

The bathroom was suddenly immersed in a white light. The three of us spun around and looked for the source. We found that it was the strongest right in front of us.
In fact it looked like there was something there... but it was like a mist. It didn’t have a shape.
“Good.” It talks?! my hands started to sweat. “You have found each other. You are ready for the next steps to the destiny the Creator has laid before you.” It finished.
“Is that what I think it is?” I whispered. Sav nodded. “Great. Just making sure.”
“Your next step is to train yourselves to use the Powers blessed onto you.”
“Do you have a name?” I asked.
“Yes I do. And I suppose that sense I will be with you from here on out, you should know it. I’m a Creature created by the Creator himself. I was made to guide you three on your journey. I am called Tasin.”
I nodded.
“Nice to meet you I suppose. I would shake your hand but...uh...” I wasn’t really sure how to finish that sentence.
“Here let me make it easier for you.” Suddenly the white light started to die down a little and Tasin started to form in to something other then a white blob of light.

Sooner then we could blink, before us was a little girl. Like a five year old!
Her blond hair was put into pig tails, and her bangs fell into her eyes.
“Hi.” She said in the sweetest little voice.
“hello.” I knelt down before her and offered out my hand. She shook it with a big smile.
“Well like I was saying, the Creator has sent me to guide you on your journey.” She started.
“Are you sure he didn’t send the wrong one?” I jabbed Kylun in the rib cage. “Ow!”
The little girl looked at him with a stern look.
“No. I can assure you that I’m here because He has appointed me so. But I can't stay for long because it’s hard to stay in the mortal realm. Especially in this form, though it’s my favorite.” She added thoughtfully. She then giggled and spun around in a circle. Her skirt flowed out around her, but she soon got serious again and stopped.
“I am here to tell you that you are to train yourselves to get use to the idea of using your Powers in battle, and also to have them on demand for when ever you happen to need them. I would suggest you find some place private if you fear you’ll be discovered. But I must warn you. You must learn to work together in order to succeed in saving this precious planet that my Father has made by his own hand. You must work together!”
I noticed that the edges of her form where starting to fade.
“Got to go! Bye!”  Then she was gone.    

We were all quiet for a long time. Just trying to wrap our minds around what had just happened.
“Well ok then.” I said finally. “I guess it’s time to figure out what we can do, and how to control them.”
“Wait, we’re just going to believe her?!” Kylun asked turning to look at Sav and I. “This little girl that popped out of no where and just happens to say that she’s suppose to guide us?!”
I nodded.
“yeah that pretty much sums it up. What else are we suppose to do? Her suggestion is a logical one. If we don’t learn how to control these things then what good are we? And if we still don’t trust her, then in the mean time, we can do our own research on these Marks we have.”
I looked from one boy to the other. Savrin nodded.
“Sounds like a good plan to me.” he said to me. [and I do mean just me, he didn’t even look Kylun in the eye yet.]
“Fine, but don’t blame me if we all get killed.” Kylun stated.
“So you’ll do it?” I asked with a sudden surge of hyper energy.
He stared at me with a look of surprise and slight confusion.
“What other choice do I have?” he asked.
“yes!” ok I will admit that I was hyper so when I’m hyper I go a little nuts.
“so where do we do this? What’s a place where Valad isn’t watching?” I asked. Looking at Kylun for answers.
“There’s only one place I know of that’s big enough.” He replied gazing off into some point in the far distance.
“Ok... and that would be where?” Savrin asked.
And that’s when Kylun got that all to familiar sly grin that sent shivers down my back.
oh dear.

                                                   ++++

It took some doing to get all three of us where Kylun lived. In the dungeon. [yeah... didn't get a very warm welcome]

I stormed through the door into Kylun's place. The main room was the lounge and dinning room. It was all furnished in red and black, though it definitely looked like a guy did the decorating.
"Why in the Creator's work is there bones in your entry way!" I shouted as I marched into the room to my right. I came into a large room that was decorated by a single semi circle desk full of computer monitors. Both boys were already there and seemed to be warming up Kylun's private simulation room.
"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." Kylun 'apologized'. Still looking intently at the computer screen. "I had to scare intruders away some how, bones seemed like a good idea sense this is a dudgeon."
"doesn't mean you have to make it feel like one." I muttered.
"You saying you don't like my anterior designing?" Kylun met my gaze with a grin.
I sighed and crossed my arms and shifted my weight to one foot.
Talk about a pain.

The boys finally got the simulation up and running and the three of us piled into the small room. Soon we were falling yet again.
I did my usual decent and met the wind head on. Flipping at the last second onto my feet.
The boys came down in different ways, but we were all on the ground.
Glancing around I saw that we were on the outskirts of a city. And for once the sky wasn't gloomy looking.
I turned to both boys.
"Ok now what?"
Kylun produced a small tablet from his utilities belt.
"This can call anything you need. So lets see you use those amazing Power over cars." Kylun said in a sarcastic tone while he handed the tablet over to Sav.
"Fine with me."
He pressed a few buttons, and soon several cars and various other vehicles popped up out of the ground.

Savrin put his hand on the closest thing, which was a large bus. And it's engine started.
"I can make it do what ever I want with in it's limits of course. But the down fall of this Power is that I have to be able to touch it." he then touched it again and it's engine stopped. "Hey Zaydie, want a thrill ride?"
"Uh... not really." I answered. Who knew what he had up his sleeve?!
"Come on it'll be fun."
"No. I'm good thanks."
Sav shook his head.
"Ok so I showed you a little, now it's your turn." The two of us turned to Kylun.
He struck out his hand and a sword appeared in it, then he struck out his other and a pistol was there.
"I can summon weapons. Any kind, any where, any time."
I noticed something off about Kylun.
his eyes!
I looked closer and gasped.
"Oh my gosh." I said quietly.
"What?" Both boys asked. Kylun made the weapons disappear again and everything went back to normal.
I turned to Sav.
"do one of your Powers again."
Even though he was confused he still did it. And my hunch was right.
"When ever you two do use your Power's, your eyes turn back to their original color. Before Sindo ever tampered with them. Like Sav, yours turn back to blue, and..." I turned slowly to Kylun. Shock was on his face. Pure and utter shock.
It also looked like he was... afraid of something. Afraid that I might find something out. Something that might not be good news.
"Yours were red." I said quietly.

For a long moment, all I could hear was the wind blowing through the hills.
"Why are your eyes red?" I piped up finally.
Kylun's face was now full of sadness and depression.
"Who would I look like if I had brown eyes?" He asked looking at me.
I gazed at his face, and that's when things started to piece together.
The black hair, the tight lips, the thick eyebrows, the square jaw.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Turning away from him, I looked at the rising sun. The warm rays played across my face.
Creator protect us. If Kylun's who I think he is, please don't let him to turn out like him. Don't let him be evil. Let him be good. Let him to be full of light!

"I don't get it. Who is he Zaydie?" Savrin asked.
I took a deep breath and looked at him.
"Have you not figured it out? He's Valadamir's twin." I answered. We both turned and looked back at Kylun.
Yeah. He definitely was Valad's twin.
No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment