Three Chosen Kids + One Disaster after Another = a Saved Planet

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chapter: 22

S                                  Chapter: 22
A
V                                          One, Huge, Hectic, MESS!!!!
R
I
N



As soon as we had changed back into our everyday clothes, we got down to business.
"Ok so, we need to find this missing piece which could be who knows where, along with this room which could be anywhere in the mansion, am I right?" Zaydie asked walking into the computer room.
I grinned as I saw that she had changed back into her old Shieven outfit. Complete with her favorite silver scarf wrapped around her waist.

She was gathering up her dark brown hair into a pony tail on the top of her head, when she stood behind Quorra.
"Yup. That pretty much sums it up." Quorra stated.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kylun sneaking.
I grinned and pretend not to see anything. But I subtly pointed to Zaydie's lower ribcage.
Then placed a fist in front of my mouth to keep from laughing.

Kylun snuck up quietly, and jabbed Zaydie's ribcage.
She screamed and jumped.
Turning around, she found the both of us laughing.
"Why you!" She dove for Kylun, who dodged while he tried to regain his breath.
She finally caught him and started to tickle him.
Soon Kylun was laughing so hard that he had no voice and he was practically falling over!
[Zaydie think's I'm "over exaggerating" but I'm not! Honest!]
Zaydie, of course, was laughing right along with him.
"I'm agreeing with you Sav," Quorra said as the two of us watched Zaydie try to breathe. "She has gone mental."
I chuckled and nodded.
"Absolutely. Mental."

The two of them finally calmed down enough, to walk in a strait line.
"I think the room is like you said," Quorra started, gesturing to Zaydie. [who was sobering up] "Somewhere in the mansion. Have you ever found any secret rooms anywhere?" She asked, turning to Kylun.
Who was... trying  to at least look serious. [Sorry Zaydie, but I can't help but laugh!]
"I think... yeah once when I was little Valad and I were exploring and we found a room like that one." He pointed to the hexagon shaped room. "But in recent years, I can't seem to find the door anymore. It's like he erased it or something."
We all sighed.
"You're a big help." Zaydie mumbled. But quickly moved on to keep him from saying anything in his defense. [but he still shot her the look]
"Sav, can you lock onto one of the pillars?" She questioned.
"I can try."
they all nodded.
Concentrating on using my Power, and sending up a prayer of guidance as well, I activated my locking signal.

Subconsciously as the longitude and the latitude numbers flashed in front of my eyes, I typed them into the computer.
Once they were in, I let the Power go.
Moving away from the computer, Quorra ran them through a program.
"Hmm..." We all glanced over her shoulder.
"It's hidden somewhere here." She pointed to a wall on the south wing of the mansion.
"Alright. Lets go then." I said.

Quorra was the one that didn't go with us seeing as Kylun still could only teleport two people.
But Zaydie made sure that she had a way of getting to us fast if she had to.
Then we were zapped to the south wing.
Fun.
[if you just smiled there's something massively wrong with you!]

                                                                                    F

Valadamir was on to us from the beginning. [ok, I don't know that for sure. But! I'm pretty sure.]
As soon as we found ourselves in front of the wall we were suspecting the room was in, we surprised many Scouts that were standing guard of... something... what? we weren't sure exactly.

All at once, we were under fire. Zaydie had pulled on her blue armor, and had Takara [shield form] in her hands in an instant.
Ryota was by my side as I was ready to deflect bullets.
But we didn't need to. Because Kylun put up a force shield around us.
Zaydie gazed at it, as the hinges of her jaw broke.
"What?!?! Oh that's so unfair." She stated, crossing her arms and pouting. [You were pouting! When ever that bottom lip sticks out, your pouting.]
"Ok someone had better come up with a good plan for those guys." Kylun shouted. Ignoring Zaydie's remark.
"Well, our covers been blown completely now, so I say we finish it." Zaydie said as we looked at the Scouts who looked like they had just seen a ghost.
I nodded.
Zaydie then placed her hand out in the empty air between us.
The two of us placed ours on top. We nodded and pushed them all down a little. Then we held each other's hands and sent up a prayer.

Kylun explained that his force shields kept everything out, along with everything in.
"I'll use my wind thing to get rid of them, so you'll need to let me out." Zaydie announced, gripping the straps on Takara harder.
"No. That's out of the question." Kylun objected.
Zaydie rolled her eyes at him.
"Kylun. It's not that I don't appreciate the gesture. But the whole brother thing is Sav's job." She explained, patting my leather jacket. That didn't seem to convince him.
She groaned. "I'm the only one who can do it with out dying! If I wear my armor, I'll be fine. You can't do it," She gestured to Kylun. "Because your shield won't let you. And Sav can't because he has no good defense that doesn't take up most of his energy and concentration." Zaydie argued.
... She did have a point.
Now it was Kylun's turn to groan.
"Don't. Die." He ordered.
Zaydie's eyes grew big and she glanced at me.
"Because, I might have more use of you latter." He finished starring her right in the eye.
Why do I feel like such a third wheel?
Zaydie nodded, and Kylun shrunk the shield, so it was just around me and him.
Zaydie's armor was back on, and Takara was at her side.
She held the shield close to her chest, ignoring all the bullets bouncing off her body.
She then suddenly spun on her heel 360°.
Wind whipped around us, and it was so powerful that it knocked every Scout down and out.
She stopped the wind and Takara disappeared in light.
She then turned and marched over to the wall and started to tap it with her knuckles.
They hit something hollow and she glanced down as she took two steps back.
Shoving her hands out in front of her, a section of the wall moved inward, and slid to the right.
Turning back to us, she placed a hand on her hip and cocked an eyebrow.
"Going to make the gal do all the work. Your such gentlemen." She mocked.
Kylun let the shield down and rolled his eyes.
We walked past her and into the room, but not before Kylun playfully yanked her ponytail.
"Ow. What's with you all of a sudden?" She asked with a hint of a smile, pulling her hair over her shoulder.
Kylun shrugged.
"Just enjoying the moment." He remarked with a playful smile.
Zaydie shook her head and jumped him. She laughed as she pushed both of our heads down, then she ran up into the room before us.

We met up with her and glanced around.
"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Kylun muttered. I shook my head.
I have no clue.

Soon we were all examining the seventh pillar in middle of the room.
"Um... Quorra, where on earth do we find this missing piece?!" Zaydie screamed into the com.
"Can't Sav track it?" She asked.
I shook my head.
"It's got some kind of cloaking device that prevents me from getting it's exact cordnets."
Everyone was quiet.
"But... I can tell you it's general location. Then at least you know where to look." I suggested.
"Ok sounds good." Zaydie said quickly.

Finding the piece and telling them where to find it was the easy part.
But deciding on who would go and get it, eh, not so much.
"Well I'm going period because there is of no use for me here." Zaydie stated.
Us guys groaned.
"If you stay here, you'll be safer." I said. Trying to plead with her.
"And if something were to happen to you, I won't make it." Kylun added. We both turned to him confused.
"You won't make it?" Zaydie asked.
Kylun looked like he would beat himself up. But he just nodded.
Understanding and shock came across Zaydie's face. [obviously, I was still confused.]
"Do you mean, that if something were to happen to me, you wouldn't make it through life?..." A thought must have struck her. Not a very happy one by the looks of it. "Or... do you mean you won't make it through what ever journey you're going to have to go through?" She asked with her head down.
"Both."
Zaydie looked up with one of the saddest faces I had ever seen her wear. I had only seen it once before. When her mom died.
Oh... boy... that's great. So he has a crush on her. Not that I couldn't already tell that. It was obvious.

Zaydie sighed.
"Well. Then I guess I'll have to make sure nothing happens to me." She had her mind set. Brother.
"Quorra. You might help Sav better if you were actually here." Zaydie remarked into the com.
"Sure thing. And did I just hear what I thought I just heard?" Quorra inquired. Both of us boys looked up at Zaydie. A smile grew on her lips as she turned Takara into sword form.
"Yup." She answered.
"And is this going to lead to where I think  it'll lead?"
Zaydie glanced at Kylun as she took slow steps backwards.
"Maybe."
My jaw dropped. But Kylun was grinning.
"Maybe?! Zaydie you can't just leave me hanging here like this!"
Zaydie laughed and gestured for Kylun to follow her.
"Sure I can. I just did."
Then she did a back flip out of the room, with Kylun right on her tail. They dashed off.
Now I definitely knew I was the third wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment